About

enyorança (p: [ə ɲu 'ran sə]) - catalan: n. a state of longing

Chronicling the ex-expat life and the desire for something greater. Experiences, thoughts, and ideas formed because of a former lifestyle that's disappeared. Global culture, domestic lifestyle. Consolidated into an outlet that may or may not be interesting to anyone else. Also a kind of travel blog because sometimes I go places. All photography is mine unless credited otherwise.

dijous, 3 de febrer del 2011

Summer 2010 Mix

I originally shared this over at my 1st Tumblr (which I left in November) in September.  It features some of my favorite songs from last summer, songs which I totally jammed out to on my various trips, such as Barcelona, Bilbao and Salamanca, as well as a couple trips I took into New York City.  A lot of these songs I got hooked on in my many hours of listening to Barcelona-based dance radio station Flaix.fm (they stream live over the internet!), and others I've had long before that but I didn't really listen to them until this past summer.

It's all dance/house music, very radio- and club-friendly, but it's still pretty decent music (though I'll admit that a lot of the songs did become quite overplayed last year, especially the David Guetta tracks).  Enjoy.



  1. Superstar - DJ Bobo
  2. One (Your Name) - Swedish House Mafia feat. Pharrell Williams
  3. Love - Inna
  4. Commander - Kelly Rowland feat. David Guetta
  5. Bambola - Tuccillo
  6. Show Me Love - Robin S
  7. Ready for Love - Sergi Domene
  8. Teenage Crime - Adrian Lux
  9. Oye Mira - Joan Reyes
  10. Love Surrounds Me - Xavi Beat & Albert Neve feat. Dreaminfusion
  11. The Girl That I Want - Àlex de Guiror feat. Jay Colin
  12. This is My Life - Edward Maya feat. Vika Jigulina
  13. Hot - Inna
  14. Your Love is My Drug (Dave Aude Edit) - Ke$ha
  15. Sexy Bitch - David Guetta feat. Akon
  16. Amazing - Inna
  17. Atún con Pan - Albert Neve & DJ Obek feat. Ambush
  18. Stereo Love - Edward Maya feat. Vika Jigulina
  19. We No Speak Americano - Yolanda Be Cool & Dcup
  20. Bromance - Tim Berg
  21. Gettin’ Over You - David Guetta & Chris Willis feat. Fergie & LMFAO
  22. Soundwaves - Angie Be
  23. Club Can’t Handle Me - David Guetta feat. Flo Rida

Download (You will need WinRAR to extract the file)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada