About

enyorança (p: [ə ɲu 'ran sə]) - catalan: n. a state of longing

Chronicling the ex-expat life and the desire for something greater. Experiences, thoughts, and ideas formed because of a former lifestyle that's disappeared. Global culture, domestic lifestyle. Consolidated into an outlet that may or may not be interesting to anyone else. Also a kind of travel blog because sometimes I go places. All photography is mine unless credited otherwise.

diumenge, 8 de març del 2015

I'm a Top 10!

So I suppose I should thank everyone and be grateful for being among the top 10 pages that Google pulls up for the "catalan pronunciation" search.

It is true that over 90% of you guys found me through this search, and I am grateful.  If "grateful" is the right way to feel.  I guess I'm just glad that people are finding my blog and seem to find my pronunciation guide useful!

I created the page because I found that a lot of other pronunciation guides were hard to understand and sometimes unclear.  I wanted to see something concise online, and given my own success with my language studies I figured I was at least somewhat qualified to create a pronunciation guide for what I feel is the most beautiful language on Earth.  I spent a good couple hours deliberating over it and I'm pretty pleased with the result.  Not like any of you really wanted to know how I feel about it, heh.  I'm just glad it seems to be useful.  That's ultimately all I ever wanted.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada