About

enyorança (p: [ə ɲu 'ran sə]) - catalan: n. a state of longing

Chronicling the ex-expat life and the desire for something greater. Experiences, thoughts, and ideas formed because of a former lifestyle that's disappeared. Global culture, domestic lifestyle. Consolidated into an outlet that may or may not be interesting to anyone else. Also a kind of travel blog because sometimes I go places. All photography is mine unless credited otherwise.

diumenge, 6 de gener del 2013

2012 In Review

Here's a compilation of pictures from 2012 that I took with my smartphone(s), in chronological order.

Just because I can.
In early April, a few days after buying my first smartphone, I went up to Pennsylvania with my family because my grandmother had just died.  This was taken somewhere in Virginia.


Bamboo grows everywhere in South Carolina.


KITTIES.  Precious little kitties.


I stuck a flower in my hair one day while working just to have a little bit of fun.

Two years later, I finally got my college diploma.

I went through a re-train and got fed authentic Mexican food by a Mexican family in a trailer park.  Best pico de gallo I've ever had.

I adopted a kitten!  Isn't he precious?

He's my baby.

I found a lizard!

Went to a Carolina Panthers game in Charlotte with a few co-workers.  The Panthers lost because they're, well, because they're the Panthers.

While driving out to the field one day, a co-worker's car got a flat tireand in searching through the trunk of his Honda Civic for a spare tire, we found a gas mask, and another co-worker decided to put it on.  I took a picture of her.

I have awesome co-workers.



Previous three pictures: We went back to the High Museum in Atlanta on Christmas Eve.  Got pictures of a Dalí, Miró, and Lichtenstein, because I could.

Picked up some goodies at the gift shop.  I would buy a book because it has the Sagrada Família on the cover.  I would.

Went to the Christmas Eve service at church.

My cat decided that he really really really likes Christmas.

My parents gave me a photo collage of my own baby!

This beautiful animal is going to be my kitten's roommate when we're down in Florida.  That's going to be fun.

Looking forward to making some more memories in 2013!  :)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada