About

enyorança (p: [ə ɲu 'ran sə]) - catalan: n. a state of longing

Chronicling the ex-expat life and the desire for something greater. Experiences, thoughts, and ideas formed because of a former lifestyle that's disappeared. Global culture, domestic lifestyle. Consolidated into an outlet that may or may not be interesting to anyone else. Also a kind of travel blog because sometimes I go places. All photography is mine unless credited otherwise.

diumenge, 15 de gener del 2012

I love this man

I just need to dedicate a post to this man.  The man who should win the FIFA Ballon d'Or even though the player who keeps beating him out for it is inarguably the best player in the world.  The man who makes the best player in the world so great.  The man who makes the best team in the world so great.

The man who makes this sport so great.

(I know I'm like a week late with this, but eh.  Who cares.)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada